Ninite is a Windows based package management system. It lets you install multiple popular applications on your Windows Operating System. You can select the application from the given provided list on the official website, the link to which I will be providing shortly in this post. On selecting multiple application, the application installs them in one go using a single installer package. You can also purchase the Ninite Pro version which is available for a decent cost and avail all the professional features of the application.
The application is a boon for the technology freaks. The application saves an ample amount of time of installing each application individually. Just imagine the time it would take to install ten applications individually. You can save at least half of your day by using ninite to do this task.
Let us now see some of the features that makes Ninite the coolest honcho among the other regular apps.
Ninite Free Features
- The Ninite installer is currently available for the Windows version only. The app works on all the Windows versions, for Windows XP and above.
- The application presents you a list of apps that you can choose from. After you choose the multiple apps, the application creates a custom installer to install all the apps in one go.
- The app always downloads the latest version of the application.
- Using Ninite installer, you can install the updates of multiple apps in a single go. This saves a lot of your precious time.
- The app automatically selects whether your PC is a 32 bit or 64 bit and installs the available version of the application on your PC.
Ninite Pro Extended Features
- Manage multiple PCs at once. There is a paid plan for the different range of PCs you want to manage.
- Promises 3X faster file installs and updates.
- Perform software audits easily.
- Access more apps and save more bandwidth while installing.
- The Ninite Pro version runs almost unnoticed in the background. You will be notified when all the applications are installed.
- Needs no setup and is easy to use.
Ninite- How to use the app?
Go to the official Ninite website- Click Here
Select the apps that you want to install on your PC.
After selecting the application from the applications bundle, click on “Get Your NINITE”. The app will create a custom install bundle and the installation will start.
Ninite Pro Price
Ninite supported applications
These are few of the applications that you can download the free version. The paid version offers more features with more applications. For an individual like me, I have always used the free version as it saves my time installing the basic apps. The app helps greatly when you are rebooting your PC for some reason. Instead of taking the backup of these softwares you can download them easily using Ninite.
Ninite is truly a time saver application when it comes to installing multiple apps inside your PC. If you are managing a big company and have multiple PCs then you should definitely try the Ninite Pro version. The pro version truly has some perks over the free Ninite Installer. But definitely, try the application once as it will help you to save your time. I have already discussed the features above and the statistics speak that the application truly works for the betterment. The best part, all the latest updates are automatically installed and you don’t have to worry about checking the latest versions for each application. The ninite app helps in updating all your useful softwares in a single go.
Title: Ninite File size: Online tool System Requirement: All Versions (Windows) License: Free online tool Official Link: www.ninite.com